Membership to an ICPA WA branch entitles you to the following:
- To participate in your local branch meeting, to vote, and receive minutes.
- To attend State and Federal conferences. Usually two delegates are able to attend, participate in debate and vote on motions.
- The opportunity to become a member of WA State Council.
- Subscription to the bi-annual ICPA WA ‘Bits and Pieces’ and the quarterly Federal ICPA ‘Pedals’ magazines.
- Monthly newsletter ‘Tidbits’ which is sent via email.
- A voice in your children's education.
If you would like to become a member of ICPA:
- Find the branch closest to you and contact an executive member or join here.
- The Lones Branch is available to families who do not live near a local branch. To become a member of the Lones Branch contact Lones Officer, Carol Ford at WALoneMembers@icpa.com.au